• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stunning Palmerston Jungle Holdback

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Python

Length
50cm

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself

General Description

Have decided to release this female Palmerston Jungle holdback from last season. Stunning colour for only 7 months old, and a very beautiful unusual pattern to boot. Feeds well on thawed weaner mice every 7 - 10 days, and sheds without problem. Typical Jungle temperament. Parents are pure Jungles and both Palmerston locale, mother is of Krauss lineage and father is Montgomery. This female is full sibling to the striped animals I produced. Only selling due to raising funds for a new puppy. (something with fur and not scales for once!)

Price is $800 ONO, however no silly offers please - I won't accept anything less than $600. The siblings I sold a few months ago went for considerably more than this.
Am willing to discuss a reasonable payment plan if purchased for the full $800.

Willing to Freight?
Yes $85 via Qantas Freight

Contact Details
PM please

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

Sibling (not for sale, pictured at 4 months old)
DSC_1631-2.jpg

Sire (pictured at 7 years old)
DSC_4062.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

For those who missed out, feel free to message me if you're interested in going on the list for this seasons hatchies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back