Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first and only snake is a woma and she's a gorgeous little angel. She doesn't seem to care how much or how little time I spend with or holding her. She'll take rats or mice any size from pinkies to weaners. Has got to be the best pet so far(apart from my birds)

if you're tossing up between size, there are certain locales of womas which (i think) are within the 1-1.3m range, which isn't that different from a spotted. As others have said, womas are renowned for having great temperaments and being voracious feeders. The golden rule however at the end of the day is go with your gut. You can mull it over and rationalize which snake is better suited, but often there's a niggling preference you can't shake that points you to one over the other. Go with that I say!

Womas by a long shot!!!!! Love em and with people worried about size I keep Boodarie Womas and they are not big snakes just look at the smaller locales. I would never look back after getting Womas so technically I'm extremely bias but who cares.

I personally think size doesn't really matter my first snake grew to 3m long and I didn't even think of getting something smaller to start with at the time and I think there are more fun when they are big! especially if they are nice and friendly snakes! but go with what ever you want.

Snakes dont grow all that quickly so by the time its big you'll be as much an expert as everyone else on aps. There is not much difference in size between an adult spotted of a tanami woma so doecide what looks you like best. I dont know where you are but tell mum it is not always easy to house a snake outside, Heating can be expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back