Hatchling enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosco

Reaction score
My stimson is 40cm long and is currently in a a 21x15x7cm container but it seems like it's too small :/ would a 32x21x11cm with 2 hides be too big?

Nothing is too big really as long as theres LOTS of hides. :)

[MENTION=10062]notechistiger[/MENTION] would a 15W be enough? And would I just cover 1/3 of the floor with it?

I don't all that mutch but I got my two hatchies in 30x30x30 and they love it on there they head back in themselfs once they've had enuff of me

I don't all that mutch but I got my two hatchies in 30x30x30 and they love it on there they head back in themselfs once they've had enuff of me

Blackheads will cannibalize with no second though so I hope they are seperate

Blackheads will cannibalize with no second though so I hope they are seperate

Yeah beans. Bladesmurry has a Bredli and MD. he never said he had a black head, although he hopes to get one in the future. He currently only has a Bredli and Md. educate your self. He also recently had an account issue that was fixed, made a few threads about enclosures and has come to know some of the best substrates to keep he's md on. geees, come on. Get with the times.

Jesus christ settle down. Obviously I read his post wrongly.

No need to be rude.

Nah he has no WiFi in his cave

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back