The best from 2013 clutches :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
These are my keepers from 2013, x6 are Pure Wenlock River Cape York Carpets all from the same clutch and x1 light red rp striped female is a Palmer River local Mareeba Carpet. Got some very interesting results from these 2 clutches very beautiful, 30 bubs hatched out of 41eggs. much better results then previous years that's for sure!

Pure Wenlock River clutch sibling keepers and holdbacks
DSCF3679fix.jpgDSCF3461.jpgDSCF3727.jpgDSCF3731.jpgDSCF3768.jpgDSCF3778fix.jpg

Palmer River Carpet (Mareeba) Keeper

Attachments

• DSCF3766.jpg
    DSCF3766.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF3978.jpg
    DSCF3978.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Some nice stripes going on with the wenlocks. The palmer river hold back is stunning. With a bit of line breeding you could end up with some jag like patterns as she is already fairly reduced. Are you planning to put your B & W rp male over her in a couple of years time?

I particularly like the one showing lots of red. I really love those deep earthly colours.
I will have to post an update of some of mine =)

Some nice stripes going on with the wenlocks. The palmer river hold back is stunning. With a bit of line breeding you could end up with some jag like patterns as she is already fairly reduced. Are you planning to put your B & W rp male over her in a couple of years time?

Yes I will putting her back over her father hopefully in 2016 :) and I do hope to make it more reduced and the ivory/white more cleaner. Am looking forward to this project.

- - - Updated - - -

the banded girl? increased patterning? yeah she's been one of my favourites as well since day one, she's a good eater and 2 times the size of the palmer river girl. She's also spitting image of her mother.

That B&G is a Pure Wenlock River also clutch sibling to all those lovely striped bubs, the B&W Funky looking Wenlock and also the banded they are all from the same clutch amazes me how much variety you get in one clutch of carpets.

2013 Pure Wenlock River Pairing
DAM
DSCF3954.jpg
SIRE
Sire - Arkillis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back