Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learnt something new:
Some pet shops is NSW sell squirrels. Who would have though?

Today I learnt something new:
Some pet shops is NSW sell squirrels. Who would have though?

And they are all sterilized , as they are " Indian palm squirrels" ? and if not de sexed and let out they would breed like the proverbial . As they have done in WA . and they costalottie :)

And they are all sterilized , as they are " Indian palm squirrels" ? and if not de sexed and let out they would breed like the proverbial . As they have done in WA . and they costalottie :)

Yeah I took a week off work and decided to head to Gosford. Had a look on the net at pet shops in the surrounding area just to see what was around and I stumbled across them
Went and saw some today and while I think they're very cute I don't think I could own a tree rat for free let alone spend over 1k on one.

Out of curiosity, does anyone here own them?

[
Out of curiosity, does anyone here own them?[/QUOTE]

Yes the Pet Shops that shelled out a small fortune for them .. Extreme have a no breeding pair .

So if they are selling them and they have to be "Nuded". Where do the babies come from???? [emoji53]

So much to vent about and so little time/space.
How about drivers?
Most of you drive, how can I contain my frustration with the standard of driving on our roads? When is someone going to stop allowing idiots to drive a missile on our roads instead of making us all drive slower so that the idiots have more time to think about the disaster they will cause.
All the gov't wants to do is make us all drive at walking pace because "speed kills". What about all the idiots who don't know or follow the basic, easy to understand road rules?
The cr@p that some people drive on the roads, death traps, no lights on them, or lights out of alignment so I get blinded because they are too lazy to turn off their full beam lights. The rear lights are out so I can see them till I'm on top of them or they are just so stupid that the don't even bother to turn their lights on.
The road conditions, pot holes everywhere. Who is going to pay the repairs to my suspension/shockers? We pay good money to drive our cars on roads that should be maintained.

Feeling a little better for that..........................................

Incompetent manager can't understand why getting under paid close to $200 has annoyed ne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you offer your little sister some frozen bloodworms as a piece of chocolate and she accepts it!!! Lol

So much to vent about and so little time/space.
How about drivers?
Most of you drive, how can I contain my frustration with the standard of driving on our roads? When is someone going to stop allowing idiots to drive a missile on our roads instead of making us all drive slower so that the idiots have more time to think about the disaster they will cause.
All the gov't wants to do is make us all drive at walking pace because "speed kills". What about all the idiots who don't know or follow the basic, easy to understand road rules?
The cr@p that some people drive on the roads, death traps, no lights on them, or lights out of alignment so I get blinded because they are too lazy to turn off their full beam lights. The rear lights are out so I can see them till I'm on top of them or they are just so stupid that the don't even bother to turn their lights on.
The road conditions, pot holes everywhere. Who is going to pay the repairs to my suspension/shockers? We pay good money to drive our cars on roads that should be maintained.

Feeling a little better for that..........................................

Everytime you get frustrated by bad drivers and bad roads just think yourself lucky that you are not in Adelaide lol.

Bloody adelaide driver...... I come across so many bad drivers and i only drive 4kms to work. Pushy, below speed limit, cant get into turning lanes without jamming on their brakes or slowing down 1km from the turn, thinking because they indicate they can just go right ahead and move across without having enough room.

I almost rear ended a colleague from work a few months back when 2 cars ahead slammed on there brakes to let a truck in when we were doing 60kmh, locked up all 4 tyres and turned myself into a turning lane. It would of come pretty close to rear ending her i reckon, a 2.5t 4wd cant really stop on the spot like a small car.

Rick

Need to stop looking at joemal/Stephans pics. He's luring me into wanting a scrubby :shock:

When you think of the sand on the beach as pretty much being skeletons having gone through somethings digestive system at least twice :p

- - - Updated - - -

Getting lured into wanting a scrubby

Suddenly thinking about my grandads who have passed :( ...
one from emphysema, one from cancer and one from kidney failure :'(

I work for Telstra currently its iPhone launch weekend, the first day of school holidays and we have a carnival in town.

Kill me please.

My partner of 4 years broke it off with me today via text. Absolutely heartbroken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back