West coast Eyre Peninsula

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Spring is finally breaking through (but it's still Antartic conditions for Darwinites) and the herps are coming out. Here's today's pics.
barking gecko, painted dragon & wolf spider, beautiful bg, scalyfoot, crypto.

DSC_0576_edited-1.jpgDSC_0578_edited-1.jpgDSC_0579_edited-1 (2).jpgDSC_0586_edited-1.jpgDSC_0590_edited-1.jpg

Beautiful shack on the beach, booked for 3 nights and just extended!

DSC_0552_edited-1.jpg

Oh, and g'day to everyone! Been a crazy month or so but we are on the road again!

Good to see you're on the road again. I'm not surprised you entended your stay. Looks like a beautiful spot.

Did you end up sorting out the blog?

Still in the process, need to get the new Ultrabook fired up but we never seem to have a dull moment! IT WILL HAPPEN!

i grew up in Port Lincoln on the west coast, soo many herps, and the most spectacular coast, hope you enjoy your stay mate.

So glad you guys are on the road again and I hope the new Tojo's everything you'd hoped for:)!

My mate from Docker's down this WE and he's really bummed he missed out on meeting you both. Maybe next time, hey?

The pattern on that second Barking Geck is not something I've seen before, very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back