Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qepemysa.jpg
yba3y2ym.jpg
jyhavy4u.jpg

Some pics of my darwin named darling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a stunning albino.

To be honest I'm not big on albino animals, snakes or otherwise but she's pretty interesting looking compared to a lot of the 'consistently patterned' Darwin's available now.

She looks like she's held more of a pinky orange in her yellow than most I've seen. And he head and front portion have less pattern and more white. Mine are only hatchlings but one is super pink and she is older than the one that had already lost all his pink so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my het albino darwin I bought off Darren at the wollongong expo last year. Would recommend the this snake to anyone. I especially like how she has kind of a pattern less line down her spine. Hoping to breed her to another het or an albino later on. So I can have an albino in my collection as well :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420511265818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420511265818.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 102
Sooo many gorgeous Darwins in here! Can't believe hets sold for $1500 when this thread started. I paid $100 for my 4yr old and $150 for my yearling and both were sold as hets. Im not a big fan of albinos though so I didn't get them for the het, I picked my pair because I really like the dark pattern they have.
Both of mine have attitude and will strike at me at any given chance, but even so they have become my favorites in my collection

Attachments

• darw1.jpg
    darw1.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 80
  • darw2 copy.jpg
    darw2 copy.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 77
Hi guys l just got my first snake hes an albino darwin about 10 months old. Iv only had him for a few days but lm in love with him already. He's already fed since lv got him so lm hoping he stays a good eater. Id appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone might have. 20160907_191445.jpg20160907_191445.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys l just got my first snake hes an albino darwin about 10 months old. Iv only had him for a few days but lm in love with him already. He's already fed since lv got him so lm hoping he stays a good eater. Id appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone might have. 20160907_191445.jpg

After alot of research and questions I now have my first snake. This is chomp a 100% het albino hatchy born November. Had him not quiet a week this was only hold for a photo shoot now just been left alone to adjust. Already feed for me with ease which was really good. Big thanks to all on here for the great info and support.Screenshot_20170124-101119.png

I love the colouring of standard Darwins! My son just purchased his first snake, a coastal, but there were some of these little guys there too and I really really wanted him to chose one of those over the coastal!

Cute little guy :)

Yeah I'm quiet happy with the little guy very excited to watch the colours develop with each shed and really looking forward to a few weeks when I can start introducing some handling and really build that trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back