What?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beans

20140826_084216.jpg

Urgh its sideways. -_- The first date is the hatch date, second is shed date.

But then the other ones are his feed dates but they seem wrong? When I asked the guy if he was feeding solidly he said he so I didn't think to question it, but these dates go WAY back I think? It's hard to read : /

And what does that R mean? Does it stand for Rat......or Rejected? : /

Every seller has a different method of recording things. Asking these sort of questions on here is useless. You need to get in contact with the breeder and talk to him/her.

IMO, it’s not that difficult to interpret. They are obviously feed dates in a day/month format – i.e. 19 Jan, 1 Feb, 4 Mar, 14 Mar & 23 Mar – with the “R” almost definitely meaning rejected. Considering it’s August and the record stops at March though, I’d imagine the seller started recording the info somewhere else or just got lazy and stopped recording altogether. If the latter is the case, then you just have to take him on his word that it has been feeding well for the last 5 months that aren’t shown.

That's what I'm hoping. He did say that he was feeding well, so...

If he's not feeding well.... I have no idea how I will get him to feed I dont wanna have to assist or force feed, his head is the size of my pinky nail :<

- - - Updated - - -

Can't help but be a little worried now

Don't stress out, you've got heaps of time and options ahead of you before even considering assist feeding

Lol speaking of, I was laying in bed the other night and came up with something similar to scenting etc.

I called it cloaking.

And what you do is you get a mouse skin..... and wrap the rat in it.

As fun as gutting and stitching a rat to a mouse is....

Get a Quail and use the feathers. :)

As fun as gutting and stitching a rat to a mouse is....

Get a Quail and use the feathers. :)

Won't be any need. I just offered him a fuzzy mouse, he wouldn't take it outside his hide but when I shoved it in he took it and ate :) Happy happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back