Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

On RDU there are some adds for GTP's these adds are ROFLMAO stuff even the botanical name "antarasia childreni" ppl "PLEASE" becarefull. solar17 ~B~

That's hilarious.
I'm just waiting for my money to clear and someone will be sending me a leopard tortoise :)

Not to mention the "wanted red belly black" he has class 1 license and exp handling them cus of his dad...

Based on what?

- - - Updated - - -

On RDU there are some adds for GTP's these adds are ROFLMAO stuff even the botanical name "antarasia childreni" ppl "PLEASE" becarefull. solar17 ~B~
almost as funny as using botanical when referring to fauna...

Based on what?

- - - Updated - - -

almost as funny as using botanical when referring to fauna...
Based on what ?
1/ its an old photo off the internet
2/ the IP address is from a suburb of "Darwin" (NT)
3/ pick-up is no longer available
l do believe those three alone would make some ppl curious even "suspicious"
solar 17 ~B~

Unrelated but my wife found an ad for 2 Macaw parrots. Made the inquiry and low and behold they were giving the birds away and we would only pay for freight.
I'm not that gullible. Did some research and found that it was a scam.

No PayPal, no credit card or bank transfer, only western union transfer accepted. I had to wire transfer $400 to some clown in Cameroon.

Yeah right.

There are scammers out there. He careful.

I put up a wanted ad on RDU for jungles and got an overseas phone call from a guy claiming he had heaps of green jungle snakes I could buy off him haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put up a wanted ad on RDU for jungles and got an overseas phone call from a guy claiming he had heaps of green jungle snakes I could buy off him haha

"Green Jungle Sankes" - Seems Legit! hahahaha

Wanted ads attract a lot of scammers real quick... My friend was looking for some frillies & got inundated with people from Melbourne/aka god knows where who only responded to his text/emails at ridiculous hours... Wouldn't answer phone calls... After some more digging they couldn't produce legit reptile licence details or home addresses... People like this really really tarnish the hobby we love

I would agree

Based on what ?
1/ its an old photo off the internet
2/ the IP address is from a suburb of "Darwin" (NT)
3/ pick-up is no longer available
l do believe those three alone would make some ppl curious even "suspicious"
solar 17 ~B~

All the adds from this person say things like Darwin, NSW.
I was emailing this person for a while for a bit of fun and as someone else has mentioned, they want the money transfered directly into the western union bank. Haha!
Her name is Stella Bourne for anyone interested.
Ch?ers, Dan

Stella Bourne

I was emailing this person for a while for a bit of fun and as someone else has mentioned, they want the money transfered directly into the western union bank. Haha!
Ch?ers, Dan

Yeah I put a wanted ad out Re: WANTED X2 Strophurus taenicauda ? Golden Tail Gecko Hatchies ad on RDU and Stella came to my rescue. I am seeing how many times I can send her down to a western Union branch to collect her non-existant cash. My husband has a master in IT too so we'll be doing some tracking. I knew I would attract a bit of attention with the wanted ads but as long as you are diligent it should be OK.

Ch?ers, Dan

Haha I've also been emailing Stella over the last few days, I was looking for Strophurus spinigerus and she emailed back saying she'll send pictures of the snakes soon. Then I got photos and did a reverse image search on them and they showed up from a guy in California, when I emailed him he was surprised someone was stealing his pictures.

I checked the initial IP address on RDU's generated reply and it says Cameroon.

Though just a word of warning sometimes legit IP addresses can be in different states, when I'm on my phone my IP address shows up as Melbourne not Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back