Is there any way to see what animals are on your License????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterForest

Reaction score
I am just wondering if you can see what animals have been or are on your Wildlife License ? Its a weird question but i need to know if you can and if you cant is there any way or finding out ? I have looked every where and I'm not haven much luck

What state are you in?
Shouldn't you already have records?

In NSW if you have online registering then yes. I cant comment on other states.

Part of licensing conditions is that you keep records therefore, you would have them?

Maybe you should just do a count of all your animals, then from that number you should be able to work out how many you are keeping illegally =)

I am in QLD and thank you to everyone who was kind enough to reply and help me out. I have records of all animals that I have had and have but I was just wanting to see if i could see what was on License to see if I need to get back onto him or not.

Thank you kindly everyone

I would presume that once your records show you have moved a reptile on. All responsibility now lies on the new owner, just keep your records as required as proof you have done what's required of you.

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back