Snake bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexbee

hey guys, i wanna see photos of snake bites.. ive had some good ones

496b00a112f247a8348a66ee3039b4ad.jpg

This was my mum.

I'm sure ill have a photo soon haha. New to most of this but there's always a first time... and a second and a third. Funny enough doesn't look to painful Fractal

Yeah it really doesnt hurt.. its just a shock the first time

My mum squealed, she held on for about 15 mins, wouldn't even let go for a rat. But yeah, at that size I don't find it an issue.

I must say- i was moving a 4-5 foot coastal off the road the other day, it got me once with only a couple of its teeth teeth on the arm and my god it hurt more than my 7 foot darwin's full bite-and-coil that i received a couple months back...! I'll dig up some pics of the aftermath of Loki's bite for you :D

I was bitten by my diamond when she was only a yearling, and I had a tooth stuck in my knuckle, it became infected and popped out while I was in a geography exam at school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive heard green tree pythons are one of the pythons that really have a good bite

The GTP'S and green tree boas I think have some of the biggest teeth in the python world. Also they have some KILLER muscles on thier heads too, so not only do they have huge teeth but thier biteforce is pretty nasty too!

My old spotty, may she rest in peace bit me on the face onces. Not too painful but it scared the crap out of me. It was my fault as my rat used to live where she was sitting and I moved too suddenly and yeah.

The GTP'S and green tree boas I think have some of the biggest teeth in the python world. Also they have some KILLER muscles on thier heads too, so not only do they have huge teeth but thier biteforce is pretty nasty too!

My old spotty, may she rest in peace bit me on the face onces. Not too painful but it scared the crap out of me. It was my fault as my rat used to live where she was sitting and I moved too suddenly and yeah.

Kinda makes me want one more haha

xD They are beautiful snakes, but I think that goes without saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back