Dragon species that can live in this terrarium?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm wanting to know what types of Dragons I can keep in an Exo Terra Terrarium that's 90x45x45?

Awesome thanx Rick, I'm liking the look of central netted dragons! what type of heating and UVB do they like? Eg heating & wattage?

Run a search for heating and lighting, it's been covered in ample other discussions.

Most dragons can be kept the same as central beardies, a few expections like forest dragons and mountain dragons but most are very similar.

Quite a few good books available on australian lizards, wouldnt hurt to order a couple and do lots of other research before even setting up an enclosure.

Rick

Okay cool, I've been researching lots and have a fair understanding on basic husbandry now ... But I will look out for some books also :)

Many speceis will be comfortable in that size however you will need something a little larger to keep multiple dragons together. Ctenophorus sp. Pogona sp Tympanocryptis sp and Amphibolurus sp are just some genes of dragons that would be suitable in that size terrarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back