Hatchling click clack help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jello158

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I'm planning on getting a jungle carpet python hatchling in the new year and was just going to put it in a click clack till it gets a bit older. How would people suggest to heat it? And what type of tub do you use?

I have a good amount of knowledge of pythons but have never placed one in a click clack so this is new to me, thank you for the help in advance :)

pictures of your tubs would be awesome as well to give me an idea :)

I usually start with standard 5L tubs you can get from the cheap shop and heat with a heat mat. I'm not a fan of heat mats generally but they work well in this set up. Chuck it on a thermostat just to be safe though. Not much a picture will show that words can't - paper towel substrate, small water bowl and a hide of some sort - that's your click clack.

I usually start with standard 5L tubs you can get from the cheap shop and heat with a heat mat. I'm not a fan of heat mats generally but they work well in this set up. Chuck it on a thermostat just to be safe though. Not much a picture will show that words can't - paper towel substrate, small water bowl and a hide of some sort - that's your click clack.

Thank you :)

Here's a pic of what I used for hatchling/yearling jungles. hatchlings then moved up when appropriately sized. I used old light globe boxes for hides!

sorry having trouble uploading the pic ill try later for you!

it keeps saying the my jpg file is not a valid image file! Haven't had this happen before

Last edited:
Here's a pic of what I used for hatchling/yearling jungles. hatchlings then moved up when appropriately sized. I used old light globe boxes for hides!

sorry having trouble uploading the pic ill try later for you!

it keeps saying the my jpg file is not a valid image file! Haven't had this happen before

No worries :) thank you for the thought anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back