Have your stimmies started up again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
Just wondering who has had their stimmies commence feeding again, mines been 3 months so far and still refusing.

Just wondering who has had their stimmies commence feeding again, mines been 3 months so far and still refusing.

my mates 3yo male spotty just went 3 months without feeding but has eaten recently i assume that is because of breeding season and my mate was unprepared for bad winter so i think temps got down a bit for a week or 2 before he noticed/got them normal ( thats gonna get the snake in the mood as far as im aware) yours should start eating soon though hopefully they might just be making sure a roots not coming :)

The only 1 i have that has not started eating is my big female Intergrade, she had her last feed mid july and has not been interested since, but on the other hand 1 of my spotties never stopped eating and the other 1 has only missed 2 feeds, but we had a funny winter here in Port Macquarie, it did not really get cold. :) .........................Ron

My Female Had her First Meal since April Today (30gram Rat + 30g Quail) Be persistent, I spent half an hour with her trying to get her to take an interest until she finally went for it and from there I chain fed her, It wasn't a dramatic Grab and Coil like it normally is, she opened her mouth around the rat while I was holding It, but at least she ate.

Hope it all goes well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back