"CHEAP GTP's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l see there are more "cheap" GTP's on RDU....l also see the said seller joined yesterday mmmmmmmm. ~B~

Yep, saw his one for the albino pair too - alarm bells went instantly.

Yeh the more I look on RDU the more scams I seem to be finding! Ruins it for the people trying to actually sell their reptiles!

l see there are more "cheap" GTP's on RDU....l also see the said seller joined yesterday mmmmmmmm. ~B~

It may be correct
45 baby chondros entered Aus last month
Was supposed to be over 100
But the second part of the shipment was happily stopped by BKSDA

Why do you know that these animals were meant to be entering Australia?

Pulled from Google:

[h=2]BKSDA stands for Balai Konservasi Sumber Daya Alam (Nature Conservation Agency; Indonesia)[/h]

BKSDA is vastly understaffed but some members do great work with information received
Bit like parks and wildlife in Aus
3 Aussies went to Biak then Jayapurna and Wamena on a buying trip
First lot went into PNG before we knew about it
Most big shipments go through PNG from Papua to Aus
Shipments to other countries go through Jakarta and Bali
Easy sailing trip home [dare I mention wlp??? Prasinus??]
Second lot were stopped in Wamena

Bit like the Boelins python conservationist who is in the highlands on a buying trip
Conservationists dont teach local tribes that their sacred snake is worth money??
Or do they?
Maybe they do because he is flat our arranging bay boelins bought for $50 each to be sent to Sukabumi to be rebadged as captive bred and exported
Sale price in USA $2000+++ each

Great conservationist who did a FUND ME appeal to raise enough capital to make huge profit this time
$4.500 buys a lot of baby boelins

Funny thing is he never mentions profit from wildlife smuggling in his books??

Then of course his great friend who openly took orders on facebook for protected species from Papua
Over 1300 animals collected by hunters
They bought 180 of the best
Does anybody even dream that the rest were released??

Nasty world out there

Although they may seem harsh at times be very thankful for Australian wildlife protection laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back