Spider Id

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclewo-wo

Reaction score
4yna9uvy.jpg
my5a3yju.jpg

It appears to be a Common Spitting Spider (Scytodes thoracica), an exotic species that has turned up in Sydney and a few other places around Australia. I would recommend you preserve it in metho and pass it on to the nearest museum or Environment Department branch.

Blue

It appears to be a Common Spitting Spider (Scytodes thoracica), an exotic species that has turned up in Sydney and a few other places around Australia. I would recommend you preserve it in metho and pass it on to the nearest museum or Environment Department branch.

Blue

Thank you blue that's exactly what it is/was friend got home last night when I was asleep and it was gone.

Blue

Found another one half hour south of the last one tonight in my bed wanting to sleep with me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back