Reptile convention, Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beans

Incase some of you didn't know theres gunna be a reptile convention in Brisbane near the Tivoli (spelling? o_O)

Only on for 1 day and it goes from 10am till 4pm. They will be selling reptiles, and doing info sessions and demonstrations too.

Also the snakebytes guy Brian Barcyzk (spelling >_>) is a guest speaker!

Should be a good day :p

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.brisbaneshowgrounds.com.au/what's-on/event-details/10416/Scales%20n%20Tails%20Reptile%20Education%20Expo.aspx

Theres the link if anyone is keen!

Once upon a time, forums were the first place expo organizers went to for telling the masses (well before the time of the event) of all the details. Forum users in turn attended these events.

Forums have served many an expo well, how does this one expect support now?

If it wasn't for Beans sending me a pm I wouldn't have known about it worked out well as I was in hospital till today so was a short walk and good to get out of the hospital and check things out

Beans,

this is exactly the point of my previous reply.

Sorry I just assumed that people would have googled it. Also I have no idea where exactly it was advertised, I only new about it because my partners farther told me about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back