Any Shops In Melbourne That Keep and Sell Scales & Tails Back Issues.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krusty

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Looking for any shops around melbourne that keep and sell back issues of Scales & Tails as needing Issue 26 November 2012 in mint condition for my collection.Checked Victorian reptiles today and they have heaps but not issue 26.
Any help would be great.

cheers krusty.

Have a look at the scales and tails website they should have it

They're was a place down in sunshine called living jungle, I think it's called pet works now but they seem to be pretty up to date.

cheers to all,I will give the local shops a call.it looks like i may have to buy it from scales & tails website.I just hope the posty does not fold it in half like they have done to me in the past as I need it in mint condition like the rest.

If you have problems Krusty, message me. I have plenty of all the back issues still in stock, even though I've now sold the business.
Cheers
Joy

I have done it again missed issue 37 - September 2014.

So if any one knows any shops around melbourne that I might be able to pick up a mint condition copy from let me know,if I don't have any luck locally I will order one of scales & tails site.

cheers krusty.

Scales and tails should have it on there website. Living jungle (now called pet works I think) might have it. Its in sunshine. Crummy store now but back when it was called living jungle it was great (my dad and my brother helped set it up).

Last edited:
Scales and tails should have it on there website. Living jungle (now called pet works I think) might have it. Its in sunshine. Crummy store now but back when it was called living jungle it was great (my dad and my brother helped set it up).

Got sold a few months ago again, called Paws & Claws now. Actually a much better store now too, not too much on the reptile side anymore, though they do still have Scales & Tails for sale and up to date.

I still travel about a half hour from home now since I moved to buy my rats there as they're always well stocked and still have good price on them Plus they seem to be the only rats my snakes will eat even though they're Mats Rats which I've bought from other places... hmmm...

Ok. I don't really buy anything from there anymore. I buy my stuff from another pet store near airport west now unfortunately though they don't sell Scales & Tails magazine. I probably would buy heaps if they did.

Got sold a few months ago again, called Paws & Claws now. Actually a much better store now too, not too much on the reptile side anymore, though they do still have Scales & Tails for sale and up to date...

Whent there today to check it out,it was not worth the drive i should have give them a call,they do not stock scales & tails magazine the new owner said he cancelled geting it when he took over back in April as they had heaps of old issues that they could not sell so he gave most away and put the rest in the bin.

So arevenant it must have been a long long time since you where last there as they haven't been up to date with S&T magazines for around 7 months.

Last edited:
Ok. I don't really buy anything from there anymore. I buy my stuff from another pet store near airport west now unfortunately though they don't sell Scales & Tails magazine. I probably would buy heaps if they did.

The one off Matthews ave? I go there for rabbits...

- - - Updated - - -

Whent there today to check it out,it was not worth the drive i should have give them a call,they do not stock scales & tails magazine the new owner said he cancelled geting it when he took over back in April as they had heaps of old issues that they could not sell so he gave most away and put the rest in the bin.

So arevenant it must have been a long long time since you where last there as they haven't been up to date with S&T magazines for around 7 months.

I only pop in for rats so don't much look around or ask about anything else, must have just been those old issues that were always on display I guess...

Was that Living Jungle AKA pet works AKA paws and claws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back