Need advice on shifting from Qld to Tassie please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvbuz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Going to be moving to Tasmania from the tropics of FNQ soon. Just after advice on Tassie's licensing requirements for the keeping and moving of python species please... Your assistance greatly appreciated, Cheers.

Oh and may have a 2 1/2 year old male ADCP for sale soon, lovely boy with great colours, fantastic eater and excellent temperament. Haven't decided if I'll be taking him down with us or not yet, but if I do he'll be listed on the site real soon. May even sell the two-bay enclosure he is in (thermostat controlled heating/lighting/4mm toughened glass doors with storage under... Cheers Luvbuz

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry I just found the answer on the Tas Govt site - NO pythons allowed, no import or export and can only keep the three listed native species - Bugger Bugger Bugger - and double bugger!!!

I'm pretty sure nothing can be moved to Tasmania, they only have a few species that are able to kept and they must be acquired within Tas.

I was going to say, "take plenty of blankets" but that is a pointless piece of advice in this case :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back