Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakemisstress

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hiiii :)

I'm new to the forum, but not keeping reptiles. Im looking to meet new peeps and make friends because my other mates think snakes are scary.

This is my newest addition, Fred.
fred.JPG

I also have a water python, who hasn't got a name yet.
water python.jpg

And a few others...

My next snake which I plan on getting is a Aussie GTP, or possibly even an Adder.

So say hi and dont be scared to chat to me ^_^

hello and welcome to aps..,nice little collection you have there

Hello,

welcome to the forum, it's unfortunate that your friends are scared of snakes as they are awesome creatures. My fianc? was scared of snakes before she met me, it took a while for her to get over her fear but now she has a snake and a couple of little bearded dragons herself.

cheers.

Gday,
Im in basically the same shoes. I have one mate that is right into snakes but none off my other friends are.
Thats why i like this forum as i can get advice and lurk, reading other peoples threads and hopefully make some snakey friends.
But im a begginer and only just bought my first snake. A bredli python that hatched in april this year.
I already want some more snakes but not until i get some experience up.
A GTP or a really nice jungle are my goals but just not yet.
Anyways hi.

Ted.

Hey, I'm also in the same boat I have one friend who is into snakes but I wouldn't take advice off him lol. So I use the forum for information about them.
I have 2 bredli's, a diamond and recently got a blue tongue.
I work at a vet where a few of the vets do treat reptiles and all appointments are made so that I am the assisting nurse.
Welcome to the forum
Giz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply guys!
everyone here is so friendly !!!!

People who aren't into reptiles are just simply yet to spend quality time with them.

Welcome!
No one I hang out with is itno snakes at all either, doesn't change anything though : )
MOST people here are nice, hope you enjoy it : )

Hi Snakemistresssssss, Seeing as you are in Victoria you could go to one of the VHS meetings, everyone who goes or joins us is into all sorts of Reptiles. You would be sure to make some snakey friends there and it is also a great place for getting friendly advice when needed. Dropme a message if you want some more details etc.

Hi and welcome! :) I completely agree with you that if people don't like snakes and have never spent any time with one, then they are missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back