• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI- Australian native green tree python hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5potted

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Green tree pythons- Australian native

Length
30cm

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me

General Description
Taking expression of interest for my Australian native green tree python hatchlings (just started pipping). Sire bred my Michael Cermak and Dam by Southern Cross Reptiles. Both shed, feed and defecate perfectly. First in gets first pick once established feeders. Photos to come

Willing to Freight?
Yes-$50

Contact Details

- - - Updated - - -

Number 5 first to eat and ready in approximately 3 weeks, the rest posted once feeding. Free freight.

Number 5 has had two feeds, the rest one. $1200 each! Ready towards end of January

2 and 7 left! #2 ready to go in a week, #7 in a few weeks. 2 month payment plan available with $100 deposit

#2 left only! Don't miss your chance to own one of Australia's most beautiful pythons!

#2 left, $1200, established feeder and shed twice. Beginner pack available for $100 (heat cord, tub, thermostat, waterbowl etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back