Christmas Tank Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben_smith2000

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a new Setup for my Diamond Python, let me know what you think.
The dimensions are
1850 High
1650 Long
650 Deep

There's a pipe leading from the main tank to a separate breeding tank below. Im still working out the heating and a few other things but hopefully will get her in there by christmas.

57ef3d748147f0101b0741b30727db99.jpg

78642cb6af9818bf0a609f379df4911c.jpg

7ee4d396dbbd675e2013ffc3ae7944da.jpg

c32f0fabacdbab5c067f8c44fc641b33.jpg

I had a similar type of setup for my python and I didn't bother heating the lower part as the snake had access to both sections. You will be surprised at how much you snake will use the lower part though there is no heating. Nice set up by the way...

I'll let you know what I think.

I think you have a pretty snappy display there!

Enjoy your Xmas!

I had a similar type of setup for my python and I didn't bother heating the lower part as the snake had access to both sections. You will be surprised at how much you snake will use the lower part though there is no heating. Nice set up by the way...

Yeah I'm also only going to heat the top section, thinking about getting a male diamond down the track and using the bottom section as a breeding tank, but for now I'll leave it open for her to explore.

and thanks :)

I'll let you know what I think.

I think you have a pretty snappy display there!

Enjoy your Xmas!

haha thanks :) was a bit more than I was going to spend but I think it was worth it

have a great Christmas

Where did you get the enclosure set up from (including the tree)?

Hey, I got the enclosure from a bloke up near Lake Macquarie, he didn't want it anymore, he gave me everything he had for it including the tree :)

merry Christmas

It looks great! That diamond is a lucky girl, I love it when people get Christmas presents for their snakes. We did the same for our BHP girl, and built her a big enclosure for Christmas. Might build the boy one for new years :D

Got her in the enclosure a couple of days ago, she shed this morning and has been moving around all day

e68be61bc35518cbb678555e834b24b9.jpg

e5d8c984cceca6fa6982a56705db9731.jpg

942bdce151382c2a790fcc3c7baeff6a.jpg

Great looking set up.

- - - Updated - - -

Great looking set up.

It looks great! That diamond is a lucky girl, I love it when people get Christmas presents for their snakes. We did the same for our BHP girl, and built her a big enclosure for Christmas. Might build the boy one for new years :D

Haha yeah thanks, my snakes get pretty spoilt around the holiday season, would love to see a photo of your enclosure you built for your BHP :)

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back