Stimson python enclosure help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only just started out with a juvenile bredli. At the moment he is in a 2' fish tank. I already had a spare heat cord as I also have tree frogs so what I did with the cord was sew 2 pieces of fabric together sewing strips down the length and feeding the cord through the pockets it created, basically I have made an electric blanket. I have the heat cord mat sitting on some styrofoam and the tank sitting just above the heat by using a couple of pieces of wood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine are quite old and are probably obsolete these days. They are not a brand name. They are simple On/Off (Switching) Thermos. I will upgrade soon to Dimming ones some time in the near future haha.

Mine are quite old and are probably obsolete these days. They are not a brand name. They are simple On/Off (Switching) Thermos. I will upgrade soon to Dimming ones some time in the near future haha.
Where is your prob positioned?

And also, should I sticky tape my heat cord to the bottom of my enclosure or on the table and put my enclosure on top?

The probe is positioned so it touches the heat cord.
The cord can be on the table or on the underside of your enclosure. Just make sure no sticky tape is used inside the enclosure :)

I wouldnt say that... There is a possibility that it could crack, yes. I thought you were using a timber enclosure...

Im not sure what do then mate. Maybe someone else can shed some light on the new situation for you. Sorry, I have no experience with glass enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back