Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hurudepa.jpg

7 feathers for my 7 sons :)

I'm 18 in a month and can't wait to get an African bush viper half sleeve, but does anyone know any good tattoo artists in Adelaide who could do a detailed tattoo of that snake?

Does anyone here have a uv tattoo?
i just really want to get this turtle done that I've been drawing on myself for the past four years(I even named her) but at the same time I'm worried I might regret it one day so I was thinking of getting her in uv so she'll be there but just invisible most of the time but I've heard uv tattoos can cost more, take longer to do and that your mor likely to have some reaction to the ink than normal ones.
if anyone has any info that would be nice

NICEEE ARM TATTOOO !!!!!! How can i post mine here i tiered of posting these long urls they look ugly long and like gibberish :pPPPP like i just want the image to show up not the link

- - - Updated - - -

whoa how did the 'image' become blue???? i didn't do that :cry:

Does anyone else feel like they're tattoo needs to mean something(eg memorial) to be able to get it?

Yeah i havent got my back done yet because of suspension but Ive decided it wont really be a problem, only be very small scars or movement but I figure I can just have a few small areas with only light shading or no ink. Still have stuff to finish first though :) I wonder if other forums have as many people with ink, might go check out a toy poodle site hahaha.
The rat forum has plenty! Tons of ratty tatts!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Amazing tattoos guys. Did I seriously just read 72 pages? Yes I did.
I don't have any herp tattoos, but in the future I might like a dog paw, with a rat paw, with a dragon hand.

These are the few little ones I have so far... the Ohana tattoo I got with my mum, sister, best friend & three cousins. The anchor was the smallest but only painful one. The birds were a cover up for a dodgy tattoo.
I'll get more after I'm bridesmaid for my best friend next year.
uploadfromtaptalk1446693069992.png
uploadfromtaptalk1446693094196.png
uploadfromtaptalk1446692724923.png
uploadfromtaptalk1446692747077.png

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446692673766.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1446692673766.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 448
I have full sleeve of Australian wildlife.. I have a monitor, Darwin carpet, inland tiapan, red back spider, trapdoor spider and a bluey.. And my next peice is my leg which I want a scaled snake tattoo.. the one mentioned previously in this thread is perfect * I won't pinch the design tho [emoji869]
929341743b54c2fd5f2d0598cf5eaae8.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

Not a fan of snake tattoos, too make them good they have to be long (perhaps you could have an open snake mouth as if it were striking) but then when it’s long it looks funny and takes up a tonne of space.

I’d rather keep tattoos to something more “fierce” like a wolf head or lion etc

I have full sleeve of Australian wildlife.. I have a monitor, Darwin carpet, inland tiapan, red back spider, trapdoor spider and a bluey.. And my next peice is my leg which I want a scaled snake tattoo.. the one mentioned previously in this thread is perfect * I won't pinch the design tho [emoji869]
929341743b54c2fd5f2d0598cf5eaae8.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK
The artist is actually Brisbane based Murph. I will get the details for you if you like.

I once thought of getting a snake tattoo wrapped around my arm ending with the jaws on my finger and thumb,never got there obviously,still I am only 60YO so who knows? Might get my favourite a RBB,the most beautiful snake in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back