QLD reptile licence species list??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heidii

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I cannot find any information on the species list for the QLD reptile licence - I found a link somewhere but it seems to be a broken link :(
Someone at my work's child got given a 6 week old frill neck lizard and she was concerned about what to feed it so asked me about them, I told her she needs a licence however her 11 year old said you don't.
I am originally from VIC and I remember the frill neck being on the advanced licence down there.

Has anyone got a copy of the QLD species list and which licence is needed for different species or can give me a link - I have been googling for ages :(

Thanks!

Yes definitely 100% need a license, no ifs ands or buts. I'm pretty sure frillys are covered by the basic Recreational but could be wrong.

Yep basic lisence, all reptiles require a lisence in qld

- - - Updated - - -

As for the list, I can't seem to find what CAN be kept, only what can not be kept such as crocodiles, how unfortunate :(

just saw a photo of it - its actually a beardy and it seems they caught it from the wild :(

Not allowed to take animals from wild without a permit, wouldn't bother with license ehp would probably euthanise it. Better off just releasing back to the wild and getting one from a licensed breeder...

- - - Updated - - -

Prob only $50-$80 for a beardie hatchling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back