• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Darwin's Born 2012

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Snake08

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Albino Darwin's

Quantity Available
x4 - Two are male and Two are unknown gender

Bred By
Myself

General Description
Four albino darwins for sale. Born November / December 2012. Two are males and two of unknown gender. I can provide feeding and shedding records with the sales of the snakes and snake lineage from original blood lines. Must have valid and up to date license. Prefer not to freight but will do so at buyers expense. All are good feeders and shedder's and hassle-free. These snakes did take quite some time to get eating in the first year, so they're a little undersize but strong eaters now, hence why I've held onto them for so long to ensure that they're feeding regularly and beautifully healthy as I don't like selling sick or under performing snakes.

Not holding back any snakes either, first in best dressed...

Thanks,
Matt

Willing to Freight?
Prefer not to but will do at buyers expense.

Contact Details
Can be contacted via PM on this site or my email preferred [email protected] or my mobile 0422 677 487. Due to the nature of my work, I cannot have my phone on me so please text me if you're interested.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
N/A

Other Details

Attachments

• IMG_8122.JPG
    IMG_8122.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_8125.JPG
    IMG_8125.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_8128.JPG
    IMG_8128.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 352