Hybrid jag/ green tree python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof_Moreliarty

Reaction score
Just saw an ad for a hybrid jag/ green tree python on an australian classifieds website :rolleyes:

Yeah saw that this morning, I can't imagine it looking anything decent, or know who in their right mind would pay $4k for it...
Notice theres no pics...?

Yeah saw that this morning, I can't imagine it looking anything decent, or know who in their right mind would pay $4k for it...
Notice theres no pics...?

It's been done over seas like most possible hybrids. Both of these are jaguar gtpxcarpet

jagpondroxjagpondro2812.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that the sort of snake Qld gov are trying to clamp down on? Can't imagine its that easy to regulate though.

If it was for real.,the price would be more like 14K not 4K.

If it was for real.,the price would be more like 14K not 4K.

Since carpondros end up looking pretty ordinary as adults
it is easy bto see why the prices for jagondros would be down a lot more
$4k would seem like top dollar for a snake like that
Since chondros are more prone to stress than other morelia I have a feeling they wont be very popular

I agree Peter, but it's the novelty that this hobby thrives on.

I think they will be pretty easy for the departments to irradicate and fine idiots that breed them as they are easy to identify and most heros that breed them wont be able to resist showing them off on public forums =)

I think they will be pretty easy for the departments to irradicate and fine idiots that breed them as they are easy to identify and most heros that breed them wont be able to resist showing them off on public forums =)

It's Morelia to Morelia so there's nothing illegal about it.

It's two different species of Morelia. Morelia is the genus.

Yep sorry tripped while putting on flame retardant suit on , um jag pondros look awesome just because they look different kinda of like albino darwins and reduced pattern this and that . Pandora's box was opened a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back