Reptile Expo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirateherpss

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just saw an ad for a reptile expo in Sydney but I was too late and it had already happened without my acknowledgement.... what a bummer. Anyway, im just wondering are there any other reptile expos coming up in Sydney? Also how do I find out when any next ones are held. I have never been to one before and it would be so sick to go to a few (if they have multiple ones held this year).

CHEERS :D

The Castle Hill Reptile expo on the 15th of February.
Should be good!

oh February!! .... that's the one I thought I missed out on. hahaha. I read February as January! oh great! :D excited for it now... thanks!

The show that was on this weekend was the ornamental fish show with reptiles attached. Although a good show, not one of the reptile expos that you have come to know and love. Castle hill is on February 15th, and Hawkesbury is the 1st of March.
See you there!

And may be a little far but the Illawarra reptile society show will be held on the 12th of april

439c3b12ff5e4d8adb3f9f4771824d64.jpg
some BIG names I hope every one has the time to come enjoy the day. Personally GAVIN BEDFORD [emoji16][emoji38][emoji87] wow I could not be more excited for any thing else this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back