Found this little guy in the mouse shed today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBWhite

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We've been relocating back to our old town of Bellingen on the NSW mid north coast over the last couple of weeks. Moved the rats and mice into a shed on Tuesday and while I was back in Inverell moving the reptiles and their cages the missus found this little hatchling helping itself to a full grown mouse in one of the mice boxes. I notice a lot of posts from newbies worried about food items being to big and concerned about what size mice hatchling should be fed, so I thought I'd whack up a pic to give an idea of what size mouse they are capable of eating.

George

DSCN0340.jpg

Nice George! I was in coffs a couple of weeks ago and was thinking about trying some herping but didn't end up doing any. After seeing this I wish I had!

image.jpgI love Coffs carpets - here's one I met a couple of weeks ago.

Great find and good point GB...

Here's a juvenile Olive post Budgie to backup your point and post.
2a6oyuu.jpg

General rule #657- no banning halfwits or deleting their posts until I have had a chance to laugh at them.

I had a hatchling before that wouldn't eat and tried it on a small mouse instead of a pinky. Success!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back