Stimmies eyes going blue????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trewin

Reaction score
so my 1 yr old stimmie that about 52cm has got blue eyes? is this because he is about to shed because iv never noticed it before, we recently moved him from his big enclosure into a click clack because we had to silicone the backboard down because he was getting behind it. so he is in the click clack to get away from the fumes. has anyone had this before?

He's in shed :) Nothing to worry about!
Although, while his eyes are clouded or blue, he'll have trouble seeing and that may make him a bit on edge or grumpy :)

That's correct. He is going into shed. Keep handling to a minimum unless essential.

thanks guys he is my first reptile so i would hate for him to become ill, he has shed a lot before (obviously) but i guess not this deeply, i was so worried:lol:

thanks guys he is my first reptile so i would hate for him to become ill, he has shed a lot before (obviously) but i guess not this deeply, i was so worried:lol:

You would have just missed it. There is no "light" shed or "deep" shed. I'm happy to be corrected though.

oh ok thanks, i guess its just because i don't usually handle him when he is shedding

The eyes usually change a week to ten days before the shed. They only stay that way for about a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back