• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy bearded dragon hatchlings.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona henrylawsoni

Common Name
Pygmy bearded dragon

Size
Small

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me

General Description

Hatching as I type, from very placid and friendly parents. The first clutch is hatching now with more to follow. These make great pets and are full of personality, they even converted my wife who was not very into reptiles to becoming a reptile nut.

They will be ready to go in two weeks once I am satisfied that they are healthy and feeding well. $70 each or $120 for two. I am happy to provide set up advice and follow up assistance if required. If you would like pictures of individuals send a text to the number below.

They are to hard to reliably sex at this age so I will not be guaranteeing their sex as this could lead to you being dissappointed with me.

I will post pictures once they have all hatched.

6/12 are going to people on my waiting list let me know if you would like to go on the list.

Cessnock

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
0423 737 643

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Provided on sale.

Last edited:
IMG_0379.jpgIMG_0374.jpgIMG_0373.jpg

5 left, they are all feeding like champions.
Let me know if you have and questions.

Speed bump.

- - - Updated - - -

Discount on last four, 60 each or two for 100.

All gone. Next clutch came out of the egg today, contact me if you would like to go on the waiting list for when they are ready.

Bump, 5/11 are going to people on my waiting list.
Still 6 needing homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back