Rodentfarm back on deck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wokka

At last we can do some real work. For the past week a lot of the Hunter Valley, has had no mains power, no internet and no telephones with many of the roads being cut by floods, due to severe storms. Consequently there have been no reliable courier services to dispatch product. We have been restricted to barracks keeping an eye on generators and animals and are now getting ready for the inevitable onslaught from shops and keepers who lost their stock due to power outages. Our local mobile tower ran out of battereis after a day so I have been driving to a vantage point to download emails. Touch wood everyone has been understanding so thankyou for the understanding from anyone waiting for communication.
Now we have to chase up our food delivery which is standed on the back of a truck in a flooded warehouse. I am hoping to at least get a 4wd load, to keep us going, until the roads are open again. As usual as much notice as possible will help us to help you. Here's hoping that our first and last experience of such a severe storm. It is quite a responsibility having charge of so many lives in threatening conditions.

Well done Warwick for putting it out there about what has happened and how you are coping with it. Communication is the key and your customers will understand and appreciate it. Good luck I hope it is all back to normal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back