Where to get Habistat thermostat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there I am after a Habistat pulse thermostat but none of the local shops stock them.
Is there a place I can order one? Otherwise I will have to jump on Ebay.

I use 2 habistat pulse proportional with a heat panel and work great never had an issue and yes Brian will look after you well.

yeah I have a few of them also. They are the best Thermostats. Not sure who runs the emails but they aren't too polite

Yep, Herpshop...they are the sole distributor apparantly. I just ordered some myself and they are excellent to deal with.

Microclimate are also a very good thermostat.....but at the end of the day you can't go wrong with either.

This is definately one product I wouldn't go el cheapo on.

For the risks of taking a chance with a cheap thermo it's just not worth the risk.

Just my opinion of course.

Has anyone used the digital Habistat thermostats?

I need to get some thermostats and I liked the look of them, the dimming one in particular.

I'm using a digital dimming Habistat at the moment and I am very happy with it. I love all the functions, like the inbuilt timer and selection of seperate day and night temperatures. It's really nice, especially after using dial thermostats for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back