New noodle-diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptiBeck

Reaction score
Just sharing my new noodle i am picking up on Saturday! Male 6ft tame high yellow diamond. Thinking i will call him Pandora :) So excited :D
Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 7.13.22 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-24 at 7.13.15 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-24 at 7.13.33 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-24 at 7.13.57 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-24 at 7.13.47 pm.png

Sorry wasn't getting notifications for the comments.
He is being sold to me as high yellow that's why i put that on there...seller isnt putting any high price on it and claiming its high yellow so i dont mind either way...but IMO hes still more yellow than an average diamond, and lighting changes a lot

Still not getting any notifications for these comments coming through...have to go into the thread to check :( ill show more pics when i get him, but i really dont care whether he is high yellow or not, hes still gorgeous and not expensive :)

It is a nice snake. I would just be concerned that if the seller told you that snake was high yellow I wouldn't take much notice of anything else he said.

its a lovely snake don't listen to the haters hehe

Nice snake for sure but yet another example of the term "high yellow" being over/wrongly used when it comes to diamonds. Just because it has yellow colouration does not make it high yellow. I have seven diamonds, a couple are quite yellow, but I don't class any of them as high yellow.

Yeah he definitely isn't a high yellow, but he is nice and bright and very sweet. Needs some good feeding though...seems a bit thin, bit of loose skin, but not jumping to any conclusions i think he just needs bigger food more often than previous owner gave him. Can't wait to take him out on the weekend after a week of settling :D Pics to come

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back