Haven't been on in ages.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliherp

Reaction score
How many of you O.G members are still active, or at least checking in every once in a while?

Despite the profile details, been on for over ten years now...

Got a snazzy new title under my name when my account was destroyed :)

Have been here since '04, still checking in every now and then. My profile has been wiped twice since the site has been fixed. No snazzy title for me :p haha

Big shot over here. There is only one problem. Your likes to post ratio is seriously lacking.(I'm sure you remember that debate):D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised my account was unscaved. The point of this post was to see what old timers were still active. Although I have been inactive for a considerable amount of time I still have love for the forums and its members. I have learned an invaluable amount of info from this forum and I hope to see it restored to its former glory. There was an incredible amount of highly knowledgable keepers who were active posters and I would love to inherit more of there knowledge.

Coming up on 10 yrs of APS. I havent been on for some time. I just tried to search for some of my threads... err search... she dont work. :?

Last edited:
Used to come on several times a day until the website didn't work for around two months.... Kind of got out of the habit because any time I tried it didn't work. Just been checking in every now and then, just need to get back into the habit

- - - Updated - - -

You the snowman that started those Lego ideas? lol
attachment.php

Unfortunatly I ran out of Lego and it's actually rather expensive...
attachment.php

While I haven't been missing for 10 years, I haven't posted in a while!
Jealous of that title though...:p

Bredli

I'm just glad it's back. It's been too quiet without it. :)

The good news is that we are slowly been increasing our visitor and member views since we have come back online too. Between August 10th and Sep 10th we have gone up an average 150 visitors per day (Not logged in) and 25 members per day.

So from me again, thanks for your support. Hopefully we can increase those figures as we get going again.

Stu

I am here still- snazzy title and all!

I check in though rarely post,
Nice to see the old names back, does increase my interest in visiting more!

Still looking from afar, not sure if I've lost or gained a new title.....This post will tell I suppose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back