The Freshly Shed Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like one of the pythons he was selling before. I'm not sure they were MD's, apparently a smaller python, and slightly different head shape. I remember asking Kel at the time because they looked a lot like Gammon Ranges pythons.

When i bought her he told me it was smaller growing and had different headshape than a murray darling like this ad

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/216503-Mt-isa-dajarra-carpet-male-adult

but that it should really have a its own sub classification, on the paperwork it was morelia spilota metcalfei.

Yes, it's the paperwork that's the killer. Luckily here in SA our fauna unit is pretty good to deal with. When we put the Gammon's in our book, we just put "morelia spilota -?", and they were fine with that.

To the death .....
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pilbara female just shed :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 417
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 425

Woke up to a nice condom in my snakes tub,

Idk what she did but she destroyed the place, knocked all the water out(without tipping it over)
Flipped her house etc

Been away for a few days, just checked and a few have just shed, here's some of them.
Unusual pure Darwin looks real good with fresh skin.
IMG_5802.jpg

SW Carpet
IMG_5826.jpg

Bitey in rare quiet moment. He's for sale if anyone wants him.
IMG_5837.jpg
Julatten yearling
IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

Another julatten, must be the weather.

IMG_5814.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back