cheaper philips par38 clear spots e27 incandescents than Bunnings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

Reaction score
Apparently incandescent spots are going the way of incandescent house lightglobes soon, so I have taken the opportunity to stock up on Philips p38 clear incandescent spots so I don't get caught out later..

I just bought a batch of 12 x Philips Par38 clear spottys for $8.78 each + postage (this should keep me going for a long time).

If you are like me - too lazy to visit Bunnings or Masters (for the Mirabella equivalents which cost $5.78 each Masters are too far out of town to be worth the run for me)) , the extra few cents extra for postage saves a lot of time and bother and petrol (and I really detest going to the shops or roaming about at places at Bunnings trying to find stuff , and then trying to get help from their know nothing staff).

If you want to the URL , pm me as I don't think you can post non-sponsor links here. No doubt Bunnings will price match.

Last edited:
It is a worry what we can use going forward. Does it mean that "reptile" globes are to be phased out too? Or are we stuck with buying these overpriced globes?

It is a worry what we can use going forward. Does it mean that "reptile" globes are to be phased out too? Or are we stuck with buying these overpriced globes?
most pricing is volume related so as demand for incandescents decreases the price will increase as the competition from importers will decrease. Probably time to consider alternative heat scources.

still plenty of globes everywhere...electrical shops will always have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back