Here Kitty!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I removed this diamond after it ate the kitten. This photo was taken by the owner a couple of days before the "incident".

Attachments

• wild diamond at cat bowl.JPG
    wild diamond at cat bowl.JPG
    873.7 KB · Views: 351
So they had this diamond hanging around and a new kitten and thought oh how cute they will be friends...(yes that is sarcasm) here kitty kitty:) thanks for sharing the good news story of the day, oops did I say that out loud!

I'm not sure the owners were very responsible on this occasion... Hope they aren't shovel wielders now. Poor thing but I guess on the positive that's another zillion native animals that it saved

Bredli

Poor cat! Don't let mine see that!

Beautiful python though!

Nah, not responsible at all. Jilted woman, dirty on the world. called me because she couldn't get at the snake where it was, so I saved it. Copped her crap for a while about how the ******* snake ate her poor defenceless little ball of joy, which I genuinly felt sorry for her about at first, but I could only take so much and after having to listen to her whinge and b!@#tch about life in general, and that the only good snake is a dead one, I'd had enough and told her that she had it all wrong, the right way to say it is "the only good cat, is the one in the snake!". Never received the call out fee for that one........

Nah, not responsible at all. Jilted woman, dirty on the world. called me because she couldn't get at the snake where it was, so I saved it. Copped her crap for a while about how the ******* snake ate her poor defenceless little ball of joy, which I genuinly felt sorry for her about at first, but I could only take so much and after having to listen to her whinge and b!@#tch about life in general, and that the only good snake is a dead one, I'd had enough and told her that she had it all wrong, the right way to say it is "the only good cat, is the one in the snake!". Never received the call out fee for that one........
.... true.

Too many cats.

Should have tried to educate her about snakes...

Are you sure the python couldn't of stayed a little longer, I'm sure a grumpy lady would make a great snack:twisted:

Bredli

Should have tried to educate her about snakes...

Are you sure the python couldn't of stayed a little longer, I'm sure a grumpy lady would make a great snack:twisted:

Bredli

It takes all types BF, but the reality is that people will only become educated if they want to be. I find it easy to read those who are worth spending some extra time with and the rest I don't bother wasting my time or energy on. After suffering GBH of the earhole from her I just bailed and got the champion out of there!! Notch one up for the natives!!

If the snake could get in the house the cat could get out, so a lot of future damage has been prevented. I thinks cats running through the bush do far more damage than a couple of ill informed mad people with shovels!

Good save.
A few years ago I retrieved a beautiful big Diamond Python from a house in the Illawarra.
From its pozzie on the shelf in the laundry above the kitty bowl I figure it was after one of two things -cat food or cat.
I released it into State Rec area behind my house. Sadly about a month ago whilst on a deer stalkbush bash I saw what I believe was a a giant feral cat.
I only got a glimpse of this thing. It was the size of small lynx:shock: and the way it 'slunk' along the game trail convinced me it was feline and not a fox or wallaby -that and the sandy colour of its coat. Happily there are Diamonds up there that would live on it for a year if they got hold.:D

Job well done cement, you shoulda got 3x the fee for her bull. I woulda said "It's a pity the cats in there rather than yourself" XD

- - - Updated - - -

(Not that there is anything wrong with snakes eating cats)

how many native animals did this diamond just save

Probably at least one or 2 per day for the likely life of the cat judging from the idiot "owner's" response and the fact that she let it roam about outside when ever it wanted to. (probably thousands over the 10 - 20 yr life of a cat.)

good ridence to it.

- - - Updated - - -

put a bad credit report in on her - that way she'll get a nasty surprise next time she wants to buy something on the never-never ....

put a bad credit report in on her - that way she'll get a nasty surprise next time she wants to buy something on the never-never ....

No. I'm not one to waste my time with that sort of petty crap. My moment in her life was what it was, no more no less. She has her own demons to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back