Hypo coastals.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Few pics of some of the 2015 hypos.

Attachments

• DSCN5419.JPG
    DSCN5419.JPG
    769.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN5460.JPG
    DSCN5460.JPG
    742.9 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN5470.JPG
    DSCN5470.JPG
    695.7 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN5481.JPG
    DSCN5481.JPG
    685.5 KB · Views: 174
The first couple are of the parents, the rest are a few other animals from this line.

Attachments

• DSCF0020 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF0020 - Copy.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF0027 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF0027 - Copy.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCN5144.JPG
    DSCN5144.JPG
    758.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1744.jpg
    DSCN1744.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF0048.JPG
    DSCF0048.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 156
You would probably like this one as well then twisted frog.

Attachments

• DSCF0307.JPG
    DSCF0307.JPG
    466.9 KB · Views: 147
Next season a hypo/caramel is definitely on my list! Just gotta make sure it's not a jag sib. Nothing against them, just rare to find pure hypos these days...

Ssssssexy! Stunning animals, have you tried breeding an albino hypo?
The orange one (3rd pic on your second post) is a nice colour, maybe a "tangerine hypo" (name ideas)?

Bredli

arevenant, These are 100% pure coastal. I dont keep any jags or any other crosses all my animals are pure line animals in fact 90% of my collection is also locality specific. Im not into jags at all, rubbish snakes imo, same as any cross.

- - - Updated - - -

Bredlifreak, No I have not put an albino over these, the albino carpets available in the hobby are Darwins not coastals, all you would produce is a clutch of mongrel hets and then by breeding the hets together you would just produce more mongrel rubbish lol. There is one pure albino coastal in the country, but its young are not available yet.
They are hypo coastals not tangerine hypos etc, I dont do the silly name thing like a lot of people do these days I just like to call them what they are.

Last edited:
I have a few left for sale, not sure if i can say that here.?

Thanks for all the positive comments every one, much appreciated. I am quite proud of these animals.

Last edited:
Haha, I love how happy you are to bluntly call it as you see it! Too many people play politics these days!

They're some great looking hypos, you've done some impressive work with them!

Thanks turtle.

Just telling it like it is Sadji. I dont mean any offence at all to any one, each to their own and all that. Its just the way I feel about the animals we keep. Me personally, I have no interest at all in keeping jags or any thing else that has been crossed. To me that almost defeats the purpose and reason for keeping snakes in the first place.

3rd generation then and now.

2ujp2zq.jpg

2dw9aiv.jpg

So beautiful! How gradually do they change colour? It's pretty drastic a change.

Thanks turtle.

Just telling it like it is Sadji. I dont mean any offence at all to any one, each to their own and all that. Its just the way I feel about the animals we keep. Me personally, I have no interest at all in keeping jags or any thing else that has been crossed. To me that almost defeats the purpose and reason for keeping snakes in the first place.
Beautiful hypos. Rob totally agree with the last part of your post unfortunately a lot of people new to herps are more interested in pretty colours than individual species and their relative ecology as you know those gates have been open for quite some time. By the way how is your Cowley line these days their pretty contrasting colours have stood the test of time. Have their moods improved over the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back