List of Ant Morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptinate

Reaction score
Hey,
Would someone be able to list all the Ant morphs and what type of gene it is? I know some but not all.

Is there a good book I could get too?

Thanks.

As far as I'm aware there's no real list of morphs, people just make up names with some catching on and others not. I guess people can provide you with some of the more accepted names. As for genes, i don't believe they've been mapped yet.

[MENTION=10624]reptinate[/MENTION], if you contact Peter Birch on his facebook page he will give you all the info you need about the Antaresia Sp as far as i am concerned he is the ultimate expert on this Sp, other than him there are some pretty knowledgeable peeps here willing to give their opinions. :) ........................Ron

I've recently seen a Stimson's Python that has a nice deep red colour and red eyes. Absolutely gorgeous! I've been tossing up whether I should get her or not, but there was another deep red girl with the pinstripe pattern, but no red eyes. I believe they were both Karratha local.

Some of my Ants.
More pics on my Facebook page, search 'Designer antaresia'

Attachments

• 20151024_124421_Richtone(HDR)-1_0.jpg
    20151024_124421_Richtone(HDR)-1_0.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 198
peter birch's website where you can buy them.. It has a list of all his morphs. Which is pretty much every possible morph you could get

Absolutely stunning looking snakes Jason.

George.

just wondering how much are albino spotteds hatchlings are going for this season ?
does anyone have peter birch's website link ? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back