Hey Everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperReptiles

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey how's it going!? My name is Josh, I'm 19 years old, an amateur wildlife photographer and animal enthusiast! I have loved snakes ever since I can remember, I've own two so far. My first one was a Stimson's Python, sadly he died due to a disease. My second one is a Spotted Python! He is only about 11 months old! I've applied for my basic keep and sell permit so I'll be able to own a lot more in the near future.
I'm wanting to start a career that involves snakes, I'm wanting to be able to go around to different schools and businesses and educate them about snakes and what to do if you come across a wild one. Too many people are killing snakes in the wild for no reason, and I want to try and stop that!
As you would've read up the top, I'm also an amateur wildlife photographer. I do have an instagram account so if you're interested in seeing any of my photos, feel free to have a look! https://instagram.com/jhenderphotos/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back