Today is a Sad Day....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpo

Reaction score
I'm completely furious right now,
I'm sure by now you've all heard about the terror attacks in France. Over 150 poor, innocent men and women fell to the hands of crazed terrorists, at restaurants, soccer matches or malls. Why do people like this exist? What really makes me mad is that us, as children or simple civilians, can do nothing but stand by and watch, cursing at out screens. I don't know why they did this, but it makes me mad as hell. I wish I could do something to help,

My respects to the families of the deceased,

Herpo

I agree, it was a sad day, and a terrible thing to happen. I haven't seen the full story but from what I have heard it was a devastating attack. Good on you for being so considerate to say this, it makes me mad to see things like this happen and I too pass condolences to those families who have experienced loss.

Bredli

Congratulations on starting what is probably the most pertinent thread at this time in the world we live in. I do disagree however that there is nothing you can do.
We can all help. This act of terror while in Europe is on our doorstep. We, the citizens need to petition our governments to do the right thing before these acts of terror are a reality on our own shores. We need to unite & act together. We are the majority. But the more we allow those who would weald terror to spread amongst us the weaker we become.
I may well be criticised for my views but they are mine & in a country of free speech I have the right to my opinion.

I won't let them scare me. The reality is they could have a knife to my throat and I'd still tell them to go to hell. I think these acts should serve as a wake up call to tell us to toughen our laws against immigrants. Many died yesterday, and I hope it never happens again.

Pauls Pythons, I share your views, and you are thinking the right way. But in a pursuit for votes, I think the government will not simply reply to reason. They will stand by the majority of opinionated voters.

Yell out if you're running a little low George. :)

22695355139_483e30a44d_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back