New Albino Lines

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Snake08

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
What is or will be the new Albino Darwin lines? The "standard albino" is becoming less and jags, etc. are coming into existence more and more. So what's the next best thing when it comes to these little guys? What's the next best genetic line or morphology that people are producing or want?
Matt

Not remotely interested - the "snake of the day" and other fads are pretty superficial and pointless in my opinion. They contribute nothing to broader herpetology...

Jamie

Not remotely interested - the "snake of the day" and other fads are pretty superficial and pointless in my opinion. They contribute nothing to broader herpetology...

Jamie

all about the $$$$ at the end of the day

Sorry, what exactly do you mean when you say " the standard albino is becoming less and jags etc". do you mean less popular? or are you relating to the prices?...

Thanks everyone! I was more interested in what selective breeding is occuring and will be occuring. "Becoming less" - lots more hybrids coming into breeding projects.

Why didn't you say so in the first place ...,the op (original post) doesn't make much sense (to me anyway)

I think axanthics will be the new big gene :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back