Did you give the lizards a treat today ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

Reaction score
We lost Puff our big boy beardie a couple of weeks ago at the vet (tried to surgically remove a very large life threatening aneurism on his left jugular but he never woke up after surgery :( .... wish he was still with us).

Rex our big girl beardie , and George and Mildred our big BTS got to share a Xmas lunch of 15 large silkworms while we had our roasted turkey with all the trimmings + cold ham.

Wriggles scored a new bigger home (2x bigger) + a bigger deeper water dish (she'll enjoy that especially) + some medium (mealworm sized) silkworms.

Our new baby beardies (our grandson named them Toothless and Peppa) scored some medium silkworms instead of their morning small crickets.

I ordered in the silkworms specially for the lizards to give as Xmas treats.

What did you do specially for your pet lizards today ?

Last edited:
I bought my Coastal a Ps4...Haven't seen him play it(probably will when i'm not looking..)

Away atm by my mertens will be scoring a 7ftx4ftx4ft tank when I get back as well as his favourite food, yabbies.

I haven't given the lizard much, some juicy snails but she's at a reptile boarding place (act is a funny place hey). Red got some lighting for his big new enclosure, and some vines. Just waiting for the fittings to come in.

Jonesy the Space Cat and Gorgeous George (my sandies) both got new substrate (with leaf litter, they love foraging in it!) along with some new branches and an extra mouse each for their Christmas feast.

Marilyn (my albino Darwin) had similar treatment with new substrate and a nice juicy rat, while Stitch, Mushu and Toothless (my beardies) finally got a new home. I'm doing the finishing touches to their new enclosure now...

4baad5ce234e2dc0476484d5e346feeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those beardies are some lucky b@stards hey! Great enclosures, as usual!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I got a copy of "a bible to geckos and pygopods in captivity" by Danny brown. Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back