In need of someone experienced enough to sex an adult coastal carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyDefty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have recently acquired an adult coastal carpet and would like it sexed. I am located in Mount Gravatt, Brisbane. He/she is approx 4 years old and about 1.5 metres long, haven't actually measured yet. Looking for someone experienced in sexing and breeding carpets as I want to make sure it's done safely. Also would be interested in a proper slowed down demonstration so I can do it myself one day. Cheers

Try the breeder you got him/her from? Otherwise there are probably some breeders who will do it out there for free (it's a lot of money apparently to stick something up a snake's butt)

If you really want to be sure that it is someone who knows what they are doing you are probably best to go with a reptile vet. Deborah Monks is supposed to be quite good (bbevs.com.au) and is local to your area. At the very least it doesn't hurt to call and find out how much they charge for sexing a snake.

Didn't get him/her from a breeder. So far cheapest has been $15 but in deception bay or sunshine coast and I'm in mount gravatt. I'd rather pay more and have somewhere a little closer as long as they are good xD

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah recently been told about that one Raymonde, will do cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back