First snake!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecchetto

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

My name is Dimitri and im from NSW.

I recently bought my first snake and i'm loving it! Her name is Mimoccari and she's a beautiful albino carpet python.

Attachments

• 20160118_183712.jpg
    20160118_183712.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 403
I'm curious about the handling to.
She's fantastic. When i was at the reptile shop the day i was there to purchase the snake the shop owner would get her out of the cage without using the hook and she wouldn't strike back.
She is a bit defensive when i try to get her out of the cage but as soon as she is on my hands she relaxes straight away.
Fantastic temperament!

That's great to here. You should definitely post more pics as she grows up.

Beautiful snake! How much did you get her for?

WOW $1200.00! Thats the worst thing about pet shops!!! they make you pay double! Cool snake but mate.. For the future avoid pet shops when purchasing reptiles.. the for sale section on this page is really good!

+1 for above.
The standard market price is about 5-600 these days when purchasing anywhere else.
Avoid pet shops in the future and go with either breeders or private sellers.
As a good example, a very reputable store near me had a very plain(no morph genes, muddy colours) 2yr old 4ft male BHP currently for $1200 - anywhere else he'd be $350-400, yet are selling nice Palmerston and Kuranda jungles and bredli for only $150...

I went to the expo last week, I saw Albinos for $450! It was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back