New Albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemay

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share some pics of my new albino boy. He's such a good natured python, i'm very happy with him :)

9jmwlg.jpg

2wfl30j.jpg

ev8lxv.jpg

nvd2e8.jpg

Wow, very nice. Cheers for sharing!

Oh wow, he's a stunner LM, I have Albino envy! (my next snake) :D Where did this guy come from?

I still half can't believe I took the plunge and finally got one myself, it had been on my to-do list for quite a few years now.

I got him from Alan Leahey (Swampie..?) up in QLD, who was excellent to deal with I should add.

Thought he looked familiar :), pics don't do him justice, he's got heaps of flouro on him that guy, such a stunning snake that should still improve over the next 6-12 months.

I still half can't believe I took the plunge and finally got one myself, it had been on my to-do list for quite a few years now.

I got him from Alan Leahey (Swampie..?) up in QLD, who was excellent to deal with I should add.

I just recently got a hatchie from him, thrilled with my little girl. He is a genuine joy to deal with. Anyway you have yourself a beautiful Python mate! Can't wait until mine starts colouring up.

what a beauty. thanks for sharing. Would love to own one of these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back