Who takes a snake for a swim?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the snake really held some kind of affection towards its owner or if it was just seeking out the nearest land mass in order to get out of the water? :rolleyes:

Jesus, how easy do we want to make it for people to criticise snake keepers? With geniuses like this bloke about they'll all be taken away soon enough.

Oh wow! I thought this was some sort of comic at first!/

Too bad it wasn't some cute lovey-dovey thing that woulda been awesome. But since it's not, I guess that makes that guy a... Tosser

Oh, that joke has been done before

Too bad it wasn't some cute lovey-dovey thing that woulda been awesome. But since it's not, I guess that makes that guy a... Tosser

Oh, that joke has been done before

When what he's doing is illegal, then yes it does make him one...

poor snake I bet it was terrified. This guy is an absolute waste of space.

shows so little respect for the poor animal - he should be charged

Geez, that poor snake, animal cruelty right there....who the hell takes a bottle of beer into a swimming hole anyway, let alone a snake.....really stupid behaviour. Alcohol, snake, public, water.....not a good combo.

I wonder if the snake really held some kind of affection towards its owner or if it was just seeking out the nearest land mass in order to get out of the water? :rolleyes:

I think you have the closest answer to the truth Oshkii,
it just didn't want to drown

He seems a bit...pretentious, among other things...

That about sums it up Stu, fair dinkum Aussie?.....don't think so, fair dinkum muscle pumper? sure is :( ...............Ron

This is a good opportunity for the Department of Environment to take the stage and explain what obligations reptile keepers have in regard to welfare of their animal. If animals are going to be used as circus toys then they probably require a demonstrators or exhibition licence. If the department does nothing then they might as well abandon the licencing system! Surely animal welfare of native animals is one of the main reasons for the departments existence.

I agree Wokka, the licensing system should keep an eye on these things, or not exist at all. I for one am fine with the licensing system but if the Departments keep on going like this, what is the point?

not sure of the laws in qld but im pretty sure it's illegal to take your snake out from where it is being housed (home address) and take it to a public location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back