Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smittiferous

Reaction score
Went there unsure of what was available, was hoping for a Spencer's....

Instead I made off with an RSP, a pair of N. Levis and a V. Indicus (latter two from Haberfield's Reptiles)

What (if anything) did anyone else pick up??

indicus pics plz

They aren't very common apparently

- - - Updated - - -

There is a spencers currently for sale on here

it has a great name too

Went there unsure of what was available, was hoping for a Spencer's....

Instead I made off with an RSP, a pair of N. Levis and a V. Indicus (latter two from Haberfield's Reptiles)

What (if anything) did anyone else pick up??

I'm pretty sure the mangrove monitors were there last year as well; unless you were lucky enough to get a young one. Yes pics are required, as I am very jealous. :D

I third pics. The unspoken rule; if you are gonna tease us by saying you have a new reptile, you must post pics XD

Came in here hoping to comment that I got an RSP.... But no need it seems!!

Pretty chuffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should ALL post pics of your pickups. I've only ever seen Trueblue's hypo coastals, but those were gorgeous animals! And I love RSP eyes!

The indicus and RSP are still with the sellers, me being me I am once again in the awkward position of having to hurriedly find housing for new scale babies. They're being babysat for the next few days. And yes, the mangrove is a hatchling

The two Levis are having some quiet time but I'll see if I can get some photos later tonight.
[MENTION=41799]BredliFreak[/MENTION] I did see that a couple of hours ago, but I've now blown my budget and then some :(

A ackie hatchling, first monitor woo hoo
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 7.22.07 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 7.22.07 pm.png
    667.1 KB · Views: 497
I saw those! I just bought a yearling a few days ago otherwise I'd have snapped up one of the ackie hatchlings as well.

..... Yes, I am well aware that I have a problem...

Yeh. If I had a few extra bucks would have snapped up a breeding pair of northern spiny tails. My mother saw a legless lizard for $600... If she had told me I would have bought that without second thought lol

Hey guys i started a thread because this little guy isn't eating after i've chucked 5 crickets in.

A ackie hatchling, first monitor woo hoo
attachment.php

Those guys were uber cuties!! Congrats!!

I saw those! I just bought a yearling a few days ago otherwise I'd have snapped up one of the ackie hatchlings as well.

..... Yes, I am well aware that I have a problem...

Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

Hey guys i started a thread because this little guy isn't eating after i've chucked 5 crickets in.

Give him a few days to settle in... He's had a very big day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back