Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all. Been off the forum for a little while. Yesterday I had a stall set up opposite the education bus. I was selling hatchling Boyd's Forest Dragons. This was my first foray into selling and had an awesome day. I had 14 hatchlings with me on the day, however only 9 were offered up for sale....I had 4 which were too young and 1 holdback.

Had a lot of interest. How much genuine interest was hard to tell but will undoubtedly find out over the next few weeks as I handed out my details to a number of people.

I ended up selling 6 of them which for a first up I was stoked.

As far as purchases were concerned, I managed to pick up a nice male proven breeder Woma from Rob Sullivan @ Jenbert Pythons.

I saw those! Really nice animals ypu have there. Wouldn't have got any interet from me though, only have a basic lisnece haha

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone see those southern angle headed dragons? The adults were insane! Wish they were for sale, I'm reluctant to buy hatchlings too much hassil. Bought the ackie hatchling because honestly who could say no to a momitor?????

- - - Updated - - -

*monitor (sorry wifi is too slow to load edit page :/ ).

ah crazynut most of what you mention were display animals.. I'm meaning there wasn't much morphs for sale but yes plenty on display

Here is one of my zebras for you to see one [MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION]
76c8b4ff6a5a24a8b42c8327f118bb33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should ALL post pics of your pickups. I've only ever seen Trueblue's hypo coastals, but those were gorgeous animals! And I love RSP eyes!

Yep that's right, the unwritten APS law is "if there's no pics it did not happen" lol pics would be good :( ..............Ron

[MENTION=33537]Planky[/MENTION] that zebra is smokin'!

Will be sure to post pictures as soon as I have picked him up. [emoji846]

Here is one of my zebras for you to see one @CrazyNut
76c8b4ff6a5a24a8b42c8327f118bb33.jpg

Nice! Yeh didn't see any of those!
[MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION] it be nice to be able to upload pics.... Hopefully Stuart can fix the problem (can't upload from iPad).

I didn't even know it was on :( maybe next year

RSP that we purchased at the expo. Picked him up a few days ago.

APS, meet Winston.

2d96e572379b8d1605b8332a748c9c5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back